Our Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment in West Virginia
If you or a loved one are wondering how to get help for prescription drug abuse, at Hope For Tomorrow, we make it easy to find treatment for addiction to prescription drugs in West Virginia. Our team offers comprehensive care for many patients with substance use disorders. Regardless of your situation, we believe in your recovery. Though it may be challenging to take the first step, our doors are open when you’re ready to heal. We offer several types of prescription drug disorder treatment near you:
- Residential programs: Some patients with severe addictions have greater recovery needs. Our residential treatment for drug addiction in West Virginia allows you to focus on sobriety away from your typical environment.
- Outpatient programs: Outpatient therapy and treatment is a great option for people with busy schedules. With the proper dedication to your goals, this part-time commitment can yield the same lifelong recovery results.
- Ongoing care: Once you’ve finished your treatment program for prescription drug use disorder, we’ll still be here for you. Our aftercare program offers post-treatment support, resources and counseling so you can stay strong in your journey.
How to Recover From Prescription Drug Addiction
One of the bravest things you can do to combat your substance use disorder is to seek treatment. Recovering from prescription drug addiction looks and feels different for every patient, so we’ll accommodate your individual needs. Whether you register for an inpatient stay or choose outpatient treatment, all of the following resources are available to make your experience more comfortable:
- Supportive team: Our staff will support your needs as you progress throughout treatment. We are available around the clock for medical and psychiatric care.
- Building amenities: Our on-site amenities will make your stay feel like a home away from home. Our facility has a gym, meditation classes, laundry center and semi-private rooms available for every patient.
- Comprehensive counseling: Individual and group counseling are necessary aspects of any treatment program for drug addiction. Sharing your experience with others can be a healing process for you and your peers.
When misused, prescription pills can take much more than they give. If you’re seeking treatment for pain pill use disorder in West Virginia, we are here to support you. Reclaim your life with our drug addiction rehabilitation programs in your area. To get started, speak with our admissions team at 877-679-8162.